Regulatory Reporting Frameworks
SMP eGaming can provide advice and support to organisations in meeting their regulatory reporting obligations across multiple jurisdictions.
The reporting requirements of licensing jurisdictions are extensive and diverse; SMP eGaming has both the knowledge and experience to provide services to support an organisation in meeting its regulatory reporting obligations across multiple jurisdictions.
Our services include:
Gaming Duty Returns
- Preparation and submission of monthly gaming duty returns to the necessary tax authorities
Quarterly Regulatory Returns
- Submission of quarterly/annual regulatory returns to the Gambling Authorities in various international jurisdictions
- Monitoring regulatory updates in all jurisdictions to ensure a comprehensive overview of provision of gambling facilities within each jurisdiction
- On-going adhoc reporting requirements in line with jurisdictional requirements
- Identifying and reporting Key and Reportable Events within strictly prescribed regulatory time frames
During 2015 Betvictor engaged SMP’s Gaming Division on a significant consulting project; our experience of working with them across multiple disciplines has been wholly positive; they are a highly knowledgeable and proactive team of experts and we continue to enjoy a strong on-going relationship.
Our Specialists in Regulatory Reporting Frameworks
Director & Head of eGaming Risk and Operations