Regulatory Reporting Frameworks
SMP eGaming can provide advice and support to organisations in meeting their regulatory reporting obligations across multiple jurisdictions.
The reporting requirements of licensing jurisdictions are extensive and diverse; SMP eGaming has both the knowledge and experience to provide services to support an organisation in meeting its regulatory reporting obligations across multiple jurisdictions.
Our services include:
Gaming Duty Returns
- Preparation and submission of monthly gaming duty returns to the necessary tax authorities
Quarterly Regulatory Returns
- Submission of quarterly/annual regulatory returns to the Gambling Authorities in various international jurisdictions
- Monitoring regulatory updates in all jurisdictions to ensure a comprehensive overview of provision of gambling facilities within each jurisdiction
- On-going adhoc reporting requirements in line with jurisdictional requirements
- Identifying and reporting Key and Reportable Events within strictly prescribed regulatory time frames
SMP’s Gaming Division has been instrumental in helping Tabcorp build its international business over the last five years. Whether it’s supporting the implementation of our international licensing strategies or the development and roll out of comprehensive regulatory frameworks, SMP have proved themselves to be a diligent, highly knowledgeable partner. We continue to work closely with SMP on complex integrations and multi-jurisdictional licensing projects. Their knowledge and wide expertise across all verticals continue to prove invaluable.