Regulatory Reporting Frameworks
SMP eGaming can provide advice and support to organisations in meeting their regulatory reporting obligations across multiple jurisdictions.
The reporting requirements of licensing jurisdictions are extensive and diverse; SMP eGaming has both the knowledge and experience to provide services to support an organisation in meeting its regulatory reporting obligations across multiple jurisdictions.
Our services include:
Gaming Duty Returns
- Preparation and submission of monthly gaming duty returns to the necessary tax authorities
Quarterly Regulatory Returns
- Submission of quarterly/annual regulatory returns to the Gambling Authorities in various international jurisdictions
- Monitoring regulatory updates in all jurisdictions to ensure a comprehensive overview of provision of gambling facilities within each jurisdiction
- On-going adhoc reporting requirements in line with jurisdictional requirements
- Identifying and reporting Key and Reportable Events within strictly prescribed regulatory time frames
PGI have worked with SMP’s Gaming Division for over five years. In all our dealings with them, we have always found them to be a highly professional partner and a valuable sounding board to our business; the work they have done on compliance, AML and regulatory matters has demonstrated an extensive knowledge and an acute understanding of gaming regulation and wider international compliance standards.