Outsourced Bookkeeping and Accounting
Through our group company, a dedicated accounting team specialising in eGaming. The spectrum of services available can be fully tailored to suit your business model and personal preferences.
SMP's specialist Accounting and Financial Control team focus specifically on the daily, monthly and annual reporting and accounting requirements of their eGaming clients. A service that extends well beyond the standard annual accounting process, they apply their operations to ensure the financial management and reporting aspects of our clients' businesses are fully tailored to meet their requirements and importantly those of the regulator(s).
Seasoned accounting professionals with many years' experience in the eGaming industry, this valuable asset, coupled with the broad expertise available within SMP Accounting & Tax, the sister accountancy practice of SMP eGaming, ensures that all clients receive a service that not only fulfils their statutory requirements but can add significant value to their operational business.
Effectively performing the role of financial controller or company accountant, the accounting and financial control team provides an invaluable service enabling existing operators or newly licensed eGaming companies the possibility to reduce their back office and administrative costs and to focus on the commercial aspects of building the brand and player liquidity.
Some of the specifics include:
- Live bookkeeping - You will have a dedicated bookkeeper under the supervision of an accountant working on your books every day or week depending on the frequency of reports and available data.
- Quarterly Management Accounts - This can be tailored to monthly if required.
- Annual financial statements.
- Full liaison with auditors (where an audit is required). SMP will work closely with the auditors, providing all necessary schedules and information during the audit process.
- Budget comparisons and analysis – This can be tailored to your requirements.
- Regulatory returns – Completion of the financial sections of the regulatory returns required by the gaming licences. This will ensure the returns and accounting data are fully aligned.
- eGaming Tax computations – Again, the data will come direct from the accounting system ensuring the computation and accounting data are fully aligned.
- Ad hoc requirements – As you will have a dedicated bookkeeper & accountant working on your accounting, you can request from them at any time any reports or information you require. This could be a trial balance at a given date, the nominal ledgers or a list of creditors for example.
PGI have worked with SMP’s Gaming Division for over five years. In all our dealings with them, we have always found them to be a highly professional partner and a valuable sounding board to our business; the work they have done on compliance, AML and regulatory matters has demonstrated an extensive knowledge and an acute understanding of gaming regulation and wider international compliance standards.