Multi-jurisdictional Licence Applications
With over fifty licence applications approved across multiple international jurisdictions, no one is better placed to meet your licensing requirements.
Licence applications are becoming increasingly complex and burdensome; every licensing jurisdiction has different licensing frameworks, conditions and expectations. Having worked across all of the major international licensing jurisdictions, SMP eGaming has established good working relationships with the Regulators and is acutely aware of what is required in a licence application and how to secure approval in the most efficient and timely manner.
With a dedicated and experienced licensing team, SMP eGaming can provide the following services across multiple international jurisdictions:
- Project manage the entire application procedure; liaise with the regulatory authorities, undertake regular meetings with the relevant Gambling Commission to discuss all aspects of the business proposition, its mechanics and financial projections.
- Assistance with the drafting of a complete business plan in line with jurisdictional guidelines, to include the compilation of financial projections as required by the relevant licensing body.
- Preparation of all necessary policies, procedures and manuals according to the specific requirements conditions of the chosen licensing jurisdiction.
- Complete, together with the client and any necessary legal advisers, the Application Forms for the corporate group and any key officials that may be required to obtain personal licences.
- Provide on-going liaison with the relevant licensing authority throughout the licensing process and attend at all licensing hearings.
SMP’s Gaming Division has been instrumental in helping Tabcorp build its international business over the last five years. Whether it’s supporting the implementation of our international licensing strategies or the development and roll out of comprehensive regulatory frameworks, SMP have proved themselves to be a diligent, highly knowledgeable partner. We continue to work closely with SMP on complex integrations and multi-jurisdictional licensing projects. Their knowledge and wide expertise across all verticals continue to prove invaluable.
Our Specialists in Multi-jurisdictional Licence Applications
Director, SMP Partners (Jersey) Ltd
Head of Licensing
Group Business Development Director