eLearning Designer (Isle of Man Office)/* * Job detail page **/?>
Now is an exciting time to join our growing Training Department. Since the launch of our first product; the Compliance Academy, we as a department have been going from strength to strength and due to this success, we have an exciting opportunity for a driven individual to join our department to create online training to our extensive client base and internally to SMP group.
Our goal is to transform everyday training topics into online solutions that clients and employees alike will find engaging, enjoyable and highly informative; and you will be at the forefront of creating these new eLearning experiences.
Working within a small cross-functional department and reporting to our eLearning Specialist, you will work in a highly collaborative fast-paced environment to develop high-quality eLearning courses.
Learning how to create eLearning solutions in Articulate Storyline and many other technologies, you will have an amazing opportunity to collaborate closely with your colleagues in the Training Department and work with external experts to create engaging content that captures the imagination of learners around the world.
You will support our Product Manager and eLearning Specialist with key business projects and have the opportunity to:
• Create custom artwork, animation and storyboard scripts
• Work with internal and external SMEs to transform linear content into engaging learning solutions
• Edit and update the current SMP library of courses
• Work closely with eGaming and other diverse markets globally
The most important qualities for this role are a creative flair and a keen eye for detail. In addition, the following attributes would be advantageous:
• Proficient in Articulate Storyline or alternative rapid authoring tools, or possess a strong desire and motivation to learn
• Experience in Adobe's Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop
• Able to quickly learn the features and functionality of appropriate business and design systems
• Excellent analytical and organisation skills
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• The ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
You will be working with an experienced and dedicated Training Department who possess a wide variety of skills in this sector. You will also be working closely alongside our eGaming Division, with the potential for further growth as we develop our extensive client portfolio.
We are the department that provides high-quality, engaging training to others, so you can rest assured that your training will be approached with the same high standards – all we ask is that you show a strong willingness to learn on the job.
Our offices are located in our headquarters building on North Quay in Douglas, providing easy access to the town centre where you will find a large choice of eateries and restaurants to enjoy with your department at lunch or after work. We're also well-known for our charitable contributions and annual parties, so it's not just work you can get excited about.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary, performance related bonus and a comprehensive flexible benefits package, which may include flexible working hours, healthcare, childcare assistance, and pension scheme. Full training will be given together with the career opportunities commensurate with a growing team sitting within a large independent group of companies.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV along with a cover letter to