Compliance Analyst, eGaming Department (Isle of Man Office)/* * Job detail page **/?>
We believe that compliance risks shouldn't stop the world turning, so we help eGaming operators manage theirs: protecting players, protecting staff, and protecting their bottom lines. This service has become ever more sought-after in recent years as the industry matures and expands. As a result, we are looking for someone who shares our vision of helping others and wants to build a professional career with us.
This role within our growing, effective, and friendly eGaming team will give exposure to gaming regulations and operators across multiple jurisdictions. As Compliance Analyst, your role will be to help create and maintain a monitoring function for clients, providing oversight of their activities as part of the wider compliance consultancy and management process. This will include:
- Designing and implementing AML and other statutory registers and logs;
- Assisting the team in developing new systems, processes, and procedures to support ongoing initiatives and new strategies;
- Producing regular reports and information to management as required;
- Assisting team members with drafting policies and procedures to align with evolving regulations and legislation;
- Conducting routine regulatory health checks on clients to ensure they are in a good state of compliance health at all times.
You will need at least two years' experience working in a regulatory compliance or audit environment and have a working knowledge of AML or regulatory processes. Knowledge of eGaming regulations would also be advantageous, as would the following:
- Experience of regulatory reporting and monitoring processes;
- Good stakeholder management skills and evidence of dealing with senior management;
- Understanding of diligence procedures, coupled with good analytical skills and a logical approach to problem-solving;
- Good standard of education and the ability to demonstrate continual professional development; and
- Willingness to travel as required.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team and develop new ways of working, where you will have the opportunity to input into the evolution of our service offering on an ongoing basis. In addition to a competitive salary, you will be rewarded with a performance-driven bonus, a comprehensive flexible benefits package, and the training and career opportunities that come as standard with a dynamic and rapidly growing group of companies.
Our offices are located in our headquarters building on North Quay in Douglas, providing easy access to the town centre where you will find a large choice of pubs, bars and restaurants to enjoy with your team at lunch or after work. We're also well-known for our charitable contributions and annual parties, so it's not just the work you can get excited about.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary, performance related bonus and a comprehensive flexible benefits package, which may include flexible working hours, healthcare, childcare assistance, and pension scheme. Full training will be given together with the career opportunities commensurate with a growing team sitting within a large independent group of companies.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV along with a cover letter to